Absolute Forklift Training Registered Training Organisation #40678 and Safework (Formerly Workcover) Approval No:800243 delivers High-Quality Forklift Training and Assessments, Order Picker Training and Assessments and Forklift Refresher Course Training Throughout Sydney and N.S.W At Our Seven Hills Sydney Or Rutherford Newcastle Training Centres.
Courses Are TLILIC 0003 LIcence To Operate A Forklift Truck & TLILIC 0004 Licence To Operate An Order Picking Forklift Truck
Absolute Forklift Training was formed in June 2007. We originally serviced the Warehousing and Industrial sectors (on-site only), since 2011 we have licenced many thousands of students at our warehouse training centre located in Seven Hills, catering for all members of the public.
Initially focusing only on forklift licencing and assessments onsite we have now diversified our services to include the following:
Forklift Licencing, Order Picker Licencing, Forklift and Order Picker, Stock Picker and Walk Behind Forklift Refresher Courses.
Absolute Forklift Training offers a range of courses that will assist you in getting qualified for the position you want. See our Training pages for more details and use the course page links for more information and to make a booking for enrolment.
The absolute Forklift Training mission is to deliver quality training/assessments that meet the needs of learners and industry.
In Recognition Of This Mission, Our Objectives Are:
• People: We strive to attract, recruit and retain talented, competent and committed trainers. We promote excellent performance through leadership and professional development.
• Safety and Equality: We are committed to providing an environment which is safe, equitable and which promotes a confident and productive training and assessment environment.
• Integrity and Ethics: We conduct ourselves in accordance with shared and agreed standards of behaviour which holds ethical conduct and integrity as our highest priorities.
• Quality Committed: We aspire to deliver consistent, high-quality services and apply quality systems which support training and assessment excellence.
• Learner Focused: We thrive on providing training and assessment that is learner focused and which supports lifelong learning. We respect our students and strive to attract them time after time through high-quality training and assessment experiences.
• Industry engagement: We recognise the value of industry engagement as the driving force in shaping our training and assessment strategies. We deliver training and assessment services which are founded on industry needs and expectations.
Our Trainer/Assessors are qualified and dedicated professionals who have current industry experience and qualifications in a range of industries. Their industry experience is continually up to date by participation in professional development activities, therefore giving our students the best practical industry experience.
At Absolute Forklift Training
We deliver a nationally accredited qualification via training face-to-face and in the workplace. When you study with Absolute Forklift Training, your trainer Assessor will always be there to assist you throughout your course. You can either attend a classroom training environment or receive job visits and even phone or email your Trainer/Assessor for advice which means you get the support you need when you need it.
Absolute Forklift Training trainers are all professionally qualified trainers and have personal industry and job role experience. Our trainers deliver their training in a way the students will enjoy.
Absolute Forklift Training :
Provides quality training with a fair and equitable approach to all of its candidates. Our aim is to ensure a positive and effective learning environment allowing students the best possible access to the knowledge they seek.
OVER 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE
© 2020 By Absolute Forklift Training